Processes and Services
The Way We Work: Designers and Manufacturers
We bring Design and Manufacture together in one location; driving innovation, and reacting quickly to customer’s deadlines.
We customise a wide variety of products across many market segments. Our customers all have different needs so we work closely with them to customise their Megara experience to fit their individual jobs.
Whether you require stock PROMEG® sheet, Re-Dressable Displays, Ring-Binders or Gift Packaging, our design and manufacturing procedures ensure that your project is completed just as planned; complete, on-time, and to all of your expectations.
This is how we work.
Design & Development: Never Say Never!
- Research and Development – In regards to both Material and Finished Product
- Conceptual design renderings and simulated in-store experiences
- ARTIOS CAD flat and folded drawings
- See your design from all angles - Interactive “360 degree” viewable PDF’s
- Prototyping using Kongsberg sample cutting
- Digital pre-production samples on polypropylene
- Assembly instructions
- Sales team assembly training or instructional videos
Manufacturing Processes: Customised Journey
- Sheet extrusion
- Screen printing
- Offset printing
- Digital Printing
- Foil-stamping, Embossing and De-bossing
- In-line gluing
- Weld price/ document pockets
- Wrapping and packing
- Warehousing and logistics